Helping patients overcome practical, emotional, social and financial barriers faced by people
Case management services provide hands-on navigation of the reimbursement system, ensuring access to prescribed and emerging therapies and treatment and the practical financial support needs and often addressing the holistic needs of the patient, recognizing that everyday barriers often impact access and compliance. Education, research, and representation across a wide spectrum of services are provided for uninsured, underinsured, and insured patients.
At no cost to you, PAF case managers are here to help address any roadblocks to access and affordability:
Reduce Financial Burden
- Find local, regional and national resources for financial support and for practical needs such as housing, utilities, transportation, and food
- Educational and emotional support resources
- Guide patients through eligible workplace protections such as FMLA and ADA
- Give assistance engaging, applying and appealing workplace benefits including short-term and long-term disability
Enroll into Appropriate Programs
- Provide eligibility, enrollment and appeal navigation into Medicare
- Evaluate eligibility and facilitate application to charity care and discount programs
All services are provided at no charge to the patient. All services are provided through phone and/or email communication.